2022 – 2023 Off Season Updates Part 2
The next thing for us to share with you are the updates we have to the Civil Service System!
The goal of the Civil Service System is to encourage out-of game engagement in the game by providing you points that can be spent on your game experience.
Some of the Changes
- We are ending our ongoing donation option in place of a yearly Donation Drive that we will hold for specific types of items. As we grow, we need to make sure that we are accepting things that will benefit the game overall, and doing this all at once will help with that.
- We increased the number of points you get from the post-event survey from 1 to 2. You can get this reward once per event.
- We increased the number of points you get from sharing your In Character stories from 1 to 5. You can get this reward once per event.
- We added a place on the forum for you to be able to give a recap of previous events from your characters perspective. We are gifting 5 points per event for this post. You can get this reward once per event.
- Clarified some wording of options.
- Removing abilities from your character sheet now only costs 15 points rather than 25.
- You are no longer able to purchase recipes with CSP (Civil Service Points). There will be options in game for that.
- Increased abundant resources purchased from 1 to 10 for 1 point.
- If you choose to not receive any GM (Game Master) Gift Abilities from an event, you may take 10 CSP instead.
These changes are in effect immediately, so you can start gaining points now if your would like!
To see the full list of ways you can recieve; or spend points, visit the Civil Service System page.
Thank you for being a part of Meadowmere LARP.
Be ready this season to Play Your Part.