After Event Survey

Forums Surveys After Event Survey

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin Account
      Keymaster

Fill out this survey once a month to receive additional Civil Service Points!

Survey Link

Visit this link for more information on the Civil Service System!

Arwyn
        Participant

It was lots of fun since it had been awhile being at larp.

M.E.A.T

It was nice having a lot of new faces and everyone seemed to enjoy the crafting/sparing aspect of the event. Good roleplay but I’m excited for the next event to be more story heavy.

Admin Account
            Keymaster

My Apologies, the link is now updated. Please use it to recieve points!

000Curiosity
              Participant

I really liked how there seemed to be a group focus on learning abilities. Thank you all for such a wonderful event!

Drandor

I loved the escape room. Playing hard was fun.

Kaleb (Raine) he/him

Hooray for player driven development and GMs who encourage us!!

Grimm

It was a great time, thank you all so much for a great event. I hope you all enjoyed enteracting with Grimm as much as I enjoy playing him!

DiabeticChick [Dahlya]
                      Participant

I had such a great time! I went and played my first NPC this time around and had a blast doing so! 🙂

Gladius
                        Participant

Was very fun! Especially with the big group training for war and learning techniques! To VALHALLA!🔥

Kazuro Itsumo
                          Participant

ALL I can say is WOW! I have found my calling, and it is to be part of such an amazing group of people. You all have welcomed me with open arms, and have healed a wound which sat in my heart for a very long time. You all have restored the vigor of my life, and I am happy to already be considering all of you friends. The experience was great! The food was great! And you all understood that I may be standoffish both in and out of character. I have tested the waters and am ready to dive in! Thank you so much!

M.E.A.T

Had a very fun time. I enjoyed the larger-scale battles and the use of a puzzle for the mortality quest. It was also nice to see a bunch of newer faces there. I’m curious to see what the GM’s have planned next.

Grimm

A little wordy, but , all positive! Thank you for an amazing season, can’t wait for the next!

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.