Letter to Aikenn

Forums Character Stories Letters to Letter to Aikenn

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      M.E.A.T

Dear Aikenn,

You are an exceptionally skilled man when it comes to stealth and noticing small details as well as being a a trusted friend. These are the reasons I have asked for your help in the personal matter we discussed some time ago. Certain details are best shared in person so I ask that you meet me at the Blushing Mermaid Inn located in the city of Ashton. I think it best that you try to remain as inconspicuous as possible as you make your way into the city. There is a large military outpost located just outside of Ashton and fighting a small army I believe is outside the skill set of our group, so let us do our best to not be seen and never be heard. I must ask that you send a letter to the Inn informing me of your decision to help with this matter or not. You do not have to participate if you believe it to be a risk to great for your liking. I know you have aspirations to take up the merchant trade. But your help would be both welcome and greatly appreciated. I offer information as the greatest reward for helping in this matter but I can just as well pay with gold if monetary compensation is required. Either way I do hope to hear from you soon.

Your friend,

Marcus Everan Ariquis Tamaril

I’d love to meet and discuss our endeavour over a few drinks. You can expect me to be there.

Your friend,

Aikenn

I’d love to meet and discuss our endeavour over a few drinks. You can expect me to be there.

Your friend,

Aikenn

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.