Artisan Crafted Items #
Artisans are one of the most versatile crafters in the game. At low levels they focus on repairing equipment but in mid range they add effects to weapons and armor that can be used. In the higher level recopies the Artisan is able to create structures that can benefit the entire community!
Structures are a recipe that can only be learned by the Artisan. The station is equivalent to a Tier 2 recipe, and Buildings are a Tier 1. Each one has a different recipe assigned. Players can not damage anyone else structures must be approved by that player.
- > Stations are designated by a cloth or sheet set out over a table or on the ground and a sign that states the type of station in common. You can use any other decorations you want to theme it.
- > For the purpose of mechanics in the game you might create a workbench, but in game you call it your forge. As long as there is some sort of label that it is a workbench so others are aware.
- > No more than 2 people can use a station at a time.
- > Once built, stations are an item that is carried with you between games. At the start of each game you may place it in any approved area, and can be placed in buildings.
- > There is a 4 person requirement to move a station after it has been placed.
Types of Stations #
Exchange Station – Can trade 10 Abundant materials for 1 copper. There is a max of 10 Copper per game that can be obtained from this station.
Med Station – Healing Items made here give 2 health points instead of one.
Workbench – Recipes crafted at this station can change 1 resource into 9 resources 1 step down, of the same type.
Shrine – Anyone can spend 1 min here to receive 1 point of Ability Armor. Can only gain this benefit once per day.
Book Shelf – If used in conjunction with Lore, anyone can ask a second question with one use of Lore.
Well – Anyone can regain 1 use of a 4 or 5 use ability once per day.
- > Buildings are designated by a 10 x 10 space marked by some sort of barrier to represent a building. This barrier can be rope, walls, chalk outline, or anything else that shows a change of space.
- > There needs to be a sign that states the type of building in common as well to make sure others understand what benefit they can get from it.
- > No more than 4 players can gain the benefit of a building at a time.
- > No more than 2 stations can be within a build at any given time.
- > Once built, buildings are an item that is carried with you between games. At the start of each game you may place it in any approved area.
- > Once placed, Buildings can not be moved for the event.
Types of Buildings #
Shop – Order a recipe or material from the full catalogue. That recipe will be available for you at the next event.
Infirmary – Time spent Here can heal wounds.
- 5 Mins – 1 health or a limb.
- 10 Mins – 2 health or a torso.
- 15 Mins – fully healed.
- Is not able to regrow limbs or cure status effects.
Workshop – Items crafted here take 50% less time to craft. Recipes normally take 1 min per recourse required.
Temple – Spend 2.5 GP to cleanse you of any Ailments.
School – While training a new ability makes 1 hour count as 2.
Spa – Can regain 1 use of a 2 or 3 use ability once per day.
What can be trapped? #
We currently allow two things to be trapped, a chest, and a ground pad. The chest being any regular chest that can be found in the game already, The Ground Pad is usually a electronic device that has an audible beep when stepped on.
These traps can come in two effects, a basic Entanglement Trap, and the more advanced Maim Limb Trap. The recipes for these Traps are part of the Artisan crafting ability.
This trap can be put on the ground for a ground trap or on a chest casting Entanglement on the one who stepped on it snaring a target for 30 seconds. It doesn’t last long, but being held in place for 30 seconds can be just enough time to catch a thief!
Maim Limb #
The advanced trap effect is Maim Limb and can cause instant limb damage to the specified limb instead of Entanglement.
Other Types of Traps #
Alchemist have to ability to change the effect of the basic or advanced trap to an Ailment instead by using an ailment recipe to change the effect. (The Trap looses the Entanglement or Maim Limb effect and becomes the ailment recipe that was used.)
Artificers can craft with one of their recipes to replace the effect on it and add the effect they used. (The Trap looses the Entanglement or Maim Limb effect and becomes the effect recipe that was used.)
Traps are a one time use, once they have been set off they are done. If someone uses Disable Device, the device is retained and can be used somewhere else.
Alchemist Crafted Items #
Alchemists create in game consumables. Each recipe they make has an effect. How the effect is administered is up to you. as the player. Once of the most common items in the game is a healing potion but different players can represent that potion in different ways. A doctor may make a salve that is rubbed over the wounded area, where as a cook might bake a cookie that gives the same effect. Both of these are vastly different in roleplay than just a potion maker.
Example Artificer Items #
Artificer Crafted Items #
Artificers create magic items. with magical effects. Most of these items mimic in game abilities granting uses of the ability without having to have the ability on your character sheet.
Types of Artificer Items #
The range of the ability will determine what type of item you make.
- > Self Abilities create a Talisman.
- > Touch Abilities create a Glove.
- > Spell Ball Abilities create a Device.
- > Point and Cast Abilities crate a Wand.
- > Line of Sight and Area of Effect Abilities create a Scroll.
Example Artificer Items #
Artifacts are special in game objects that have unique effects. They are powerful items that have either fell through from other worlds, or have even been created by players or NPCs.
To create one you will need to work with a GM so that they can help balance the effect with the risk of the item. The GM’s will create the recopies needed by the crafters and find ways to put them in the game. Each type of crafter will be needed to create the components to make the Artifact.